16th Annual Southwest Florida Conference On Aging
Online registration is now closed. Call (239) 482-4673 for assistance.
This multi-disciplinary conference for professionals, older adults and family caregivers will be held on Wednesday, May 17 at the Crowne Plaza Fort Myers at Bell Tower Shops.
Check-in will begin at 7:45, and the conference runs from 8:15 - 4:00pm. This year's presentations include:
- Glenn Gutek, Atticus Practice Management Systems on Generational Aging
- Heather Conley, Dept of Children & Families on Exploitation of the Elderly
- Dr. Thomas Felke, FGCU on Social Issues Affecting Seniors in Southwest Florida
- Dr. Ajay Mayor, Lee Health on Postoperative Delirium/Confusion
- Dr. Susan Cassidy, CriticalMD on Self-Advocacy: Managing Serious Medical Conditions
- Jonathan Scalone, Hope Healthcare on Gratitude
Sponsored by Prather & Swank, PA, hosted by Hope Healthcare in partnership with Arden Courts, Area Agency on Aging for Southwest Florida, FGCU, Lee Health and United Way of Lee County.